Monday, January 16, 2017

Twice as Nice!

Dear Shiloh Zooey,

Happy 2nd Birthday!. Time flies really fast but it's alright. I will never ask you to stop growing up because I will always be excited to see what's in store for you in the future and we promise that mom and dad will support you all the way.

But for now, we want you to enjoy your childhood. We may be unable to give you ALL you want. But we assure to give you ALL you need. On your birthday, we wish you good health always, more blessings from God and continue being loving, sweet and smart.

We love you so much and thank you for giving so much joy to our lives. Again, Happy Birthday BabyBop!!

From Dad, Mom and BabyNo.2.









(c)photo credits to me lol!..Yes it was a DIY Photoshoot which I got the idea from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...