Sunday, January 15, 2017

Shiloh turns two

Hi guys! Today is a sun-shinny day! Perfect time to capture great memories. And so me and my husband took our daughter to the park and had her a photoshoot for her 2nd birthday.  Yup! this is a yearly tradition for her (atleast until she's 7 lol!) and I do it for her. No professional cameras used. only my phone and some application filters :) see my next post for her photos.

After the shoot, my MIL decided to cook a special dinner for us in celebration of my daughter's birthday. We really didn't have a children's party just like we did on her 1st birthday but just a special dinner and get together with relatives. We wanted to do it today, a day advanced since its Sunday, family day and the weather is great for travel especially for my BIL and SIL coming from Fairfield and SFO.


We had Valenciana (an Ilonggo version of Paella), Pancit Palabok, Friend Chicken, Cakes from Red Ribbon and Little Ceasar's Pizza. It was again a burp day for us and we also announced to everyone about my pregnancy and off course, everybody is so happy and excited about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...