Thursday, January 5, 2017

Oh Hi There, Mr. Sun!

Finally! After so many days (i guess almost a week) of rains, Mr. Sun finally showed up. So we took advantage of the great weather today and since we are all tired of doing nothing at home besides eating and sleeping lol!, we went to the Livermore Outlet and went shopping with the In-laws.

We got my daughter her birthday dress and stuff from the Disney store and an Under Armour kicks for me and my MIL. (A different pair for her off course) Its my 1st pair actually since I own a lot of Converse.


The Outlet wasn't that jampacked. Probably because the Holidays are over and some people are back to work, but I was surprised that the stores are still offering a holiday deals. 50-60-75% off. Lesson learned, I won't go shopping again on Thanksgiving and Christmas lol! We tried going there on those holidays and it was crazy and crowded! Long lines formed outside the stores and parking spaces are already full. We even didn't get a chance to get off the car so we ended up going back home haha!

Do you guys have some crazy experience(s) shopping on Holidays? I would love to read them on the comment box below.

Gotta go and get ready for another week of rain starting this Saturday. Tss!

Keep safe Loves!
-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...