Monday, June 3, 2019

Intex Swim Center Family Pool and Intex Rectangular Pool Cover




Review About the Pool:

It's an easy set up as you may think but for me it isn'tšŸ˜Š so I took my time to set this up. Im glad I didn't get a defective one coz' I fear those reviews in Amazon getting a missing valve cover, dirty and used pool and pool with holes that can't be fix by the repair patch and a lot more!

Yup, this pool comes with one (yep only one) adhesive patch for repair and drowning hazards.

I never had problems inflating it however, the valve covers are hard to put back on. I wish they are screw type like an airbed but it is not. You gotta have to give it a hard push but be extra careful not to rip or poke the pool. It is pretty sturdy and as of this writing, it's been sitting there in our backyard for 4hours without any signs of being deflated or something. And lastly this pool has a drain at the bottom located in the side for water's quick release if you feel like refilling it with fresh water.

On the other hand..

My Review About the Pool Cover.

Ahh!! This one is so tricky. But first, I don't like it bec it has a super weird smell that I almost throw up. I can't describe it. Oh well, maybe a strong plastic-ky smell argh!!.. Hopefully it will get away once it gets expose in the air and into the sun.

For the set up, you have to be patient with it. As you can see, I did a lot of run arounds in the pool to evenly distribute the cover to the pool. Intex was so smart to make this look so simple like putting on a fitted sheet in the mattress. This comes with a string long enough to slip through the built in holes and run the string around the pool. And once the two ends meet, then that's when I made a knot and made sure to give it a nice pull to secure the cover. And since both products are made of plastic, the sun would make the cover sets in into the pool.

Overall, both are recommend. As long as my girls are happy and I guess this is one of the best way to enjoy summer while at home.

So til' my next review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...