Friday, January 31, 2020

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist to dig in on snack time.



3 INGREDIENT COOKIE
-ripe bananas (I used 2)
-1 cup quick or rolled oats (I prefer quick oats)
-half a cup of unsweetened chocolate chips (may use nuts and blueberries)

Step1: In a bowl, mash the ripe bananas. Consistency must be looking like a baby food :). The sweetness of the cookie will actually base on how ripe the bananas are.
Step2: In the same bowl, add the oats. Mix together and leave for like a minute or two. This is to give time for the oats to be fully absorbed by the banana for flavor.
Step3: Add chocolate chip or optional ingredients and mix evenly.



Step4: Preheat oven for 350'F
Step5: While preheating the oven, grab the tray with non-stick sprayed over
Step6: form the cookies according to you desired serving size. Since it is flour-less, the size of the cookie will still be the same as how you pop them in the oven
Step7: Once preheating is done, put these loveys in the oven for 12-15 minutes
Step8: Let cool completely and serve

**Not my original recipe. CTTO**
Idea grabbed from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...