Thursday, January 19, 2017

ELF Haul

Im a happy buntis! :)




I am not a pro when it comes to applying make up but at least I love how it turns out whenever I use them (hello Youtube Tutorials), I love cheap (or I should say affordable) make up and stuff and this goes out with shopping for clothes and shoes lol!

So i got these items from Elf Cosmetics today which I ordered last Jan. 3 when they were having a HUUUUUUGE sale! I guess this was like their last minute Holiday sale for Christmas and New Year.. I mean these are already affordable yet most of the time (well on holidays) they have promocodes and discounts going on.  These items are only $25 w/o tax just in order for me to take advantage of the free shipping.  And I so love them all and can't wait to try them on.

Here's a clickable screenshot of the name of the products which I got it on a discounted price that you can check out if you would like to. Other items not listed because It was bundled as a mystery gifts upon my purchase. How's that?




So if you guys are make-up enthusiast, you might have some (beauty) hacks or tips that you can share with me below in the comment box and I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys and till my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...