Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hello 2017!

Our New Year's celebration was pretty simple yet so special. It was just my MIL, FIL, BIL, hubby and my baby. Since my MIL did the cooking last Christmas, I told her that we can take care of the dinner tonight. However, she did the empanada which was so tasty that we couldn't stop ourselves from grabbing a bite once its out from the oven. I will surely ask for her recipe.

Btw, we had my sweet style meatball spaghetti, lumpia, fruit salad and hubby baked some turkey.




And since In-laws couldn't stay up late at night, we had the Media Noche at 10pm and Hubby and I stayed up till 12am.. 010117 . When the time ticked at 12mn, there was some fireworks in our neighborhood that lasted for about 5mins. That made me miss how festive the Filipinos celebrate NYE.

So there you go guys, New Year, New Opportunities -- Better Life. Do you have a New Year's Resolution? I would love to see it in my comment box below. 

Have a Prosperous New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...