Monday, December 19, 2016

Slow Day!

My hubby went back to work today after being off for four days. Mother-in-law took charge of the kitchen lol! as she cooked Arroz Caldo for lunch and Kare-kare for dinner. (Yes! im such a lucky DIL). And so all I did today is to watch Shiloh and I had so much time to do pending chores such as folding the clothes. Gawd! I really hate doing that. I find it boring! haha:)

Anyhow, this afternoon I felt tired all of a sudden and kinda dizzy and nauseated. It's weird but I hope its the something that I am asking Santa God for.... baby #2? lol (PS: I havent had my pregnancy test yet. Its too early tho.. but we are hoping lol!)

On the other hand, my sister-in-law gave me these 2 Mary Kay products. The 3-in-1 Timewise Cleanser (tall box) and the Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer (small box).


 She said she was having breakouts with these so she gave it to me. So we'll see how it will work for me. I really don't have a super meticulous bedtime routine. As long as I make sure to clean my face and remove my make up and brush my teeth, I'm OK with that. Currently I am using the Elf Hydrating Cream and the Elf Exfoliator Facial Scrub and I so love it and did repurchase it for a couple of times already. But anyway, I will definitely make a review of this product once I get to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...