Friday, December 23, 2016

Random Thoughts

     Been out for a couple of days because I/we were busy doing errands for the holidays. Early grocery for the Noche Buena (yup we still practice the traditional Filipino Christmas). Been touring around Costco, Asian Markets, Walmarts et. al. Aside from this, me and my hubby got to get some toys for our little one to open on Christmas. And believe me,we have to keep it for Shiloh or else, it wouldn't last on Christmas! Lol!

So,whats on your Christmas menu? Please share it in the comment box below.

By the way, I was busy with a DIY idea for my Diva.



     This was a gift to her by my inlaws. It's the Utility Wagon from Costco. I always wanted to get her a new lite-weight stroller but Im afraid she will outgrow it quick so this is much better than the Little Tikes Wagon made of plastic. This is much durable, foldable, rubber wheels, easy storage and easy to maneuver. (This is the newest edition because the older one is said to have problems maneuvering), she can either sit or lay down when she wants to sleep and this can hold my purse, her diapy bag and milk in the pockets, shopping items since you have to pay $.10 per shopping bags lol! and its only $49.99 on season sale. The only cons for me is that this doesn't comes with a canopy. And knowing the California sun, it is terrible! So I checked Pinterest for some ideas and I will surely start doing it after the holidays.

     So there you go for my blog update. Wishing you all a great holiday and a blessed New Year!

Much L💋ve,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...