Saturday, December 24, 2016

Burpday!

     Indeed!. It is a happy tummy for everyone. This Christmas is so special to my husband's family because it is their first time after a long while to spend Christmas together. Almost complete except for my one Brother-in-law who works nightshift in the post office. And so my MIL was super busy in my kitchen today. She doesnt want any help from me though but I just took my initiative to atleast wash the dishes or stuff she used and also did those easy menus like the embutido and the chips and dips..lol! We went to attend the mass at 5pm. Too bad they dont have the late night to midnight mass here in Newman unlike our previous church in Lathrop. But on the other hand, it was in favor for us because the kids and the parents-in-law couldnt stay up super late and my sister-in-law and family needs to go back home to Vacaville.

     Anyway, after we got off from the church, we started our dinner. Our Noche Buena menu includes:

Embutido or the Filipino Style Cordon Bleu

Cassava cake with Macapuno and Langka

Lasagna

Chips and Spinach Ranch and Guacamole Dip

Cheese and Garlic Bread

Authentic Ilonggo Pancit Molo

Moscato

Red Ribbon's Black Forest Cake

Prime Ribs
     So, see what I mean when I said its really a burp day! Lol.. After dinner, we chilled for a while and took pictures then at 10pm, we decided to do the gift giving. So my daughter started it all out and everyone followed and we call it a day at 11pm. My daughter is so funny bacause since its already past her bedtime, she really doesnt have much energy to open her gifts. But when she finally see whats in it, she wouldnt stop playing with all of it and forgot that she was sleepy already..šŸ˜… But of course, Mommy has to be firm and I tuck her in the bed and she immediately fall asleep.. whew! No sweat! Knocked out! Hahaha..

      So thats how we spent our Pre-Christmas Party for this year. How about you guys? I would like to see them in the comment box below.  And by the way, here's a photo of our team. TEAM SALADAR!



                              MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...