Sunday, December 18, 2016

Oxtail Stew (slow cooker recipe)



I just want to share my video on how I cooked the Oxtail Stew in a slow cooker which I filmed a couple of months ago I think. I love to learn different ways of cooking. Before, I would only cook through frying, sauteeing and boiling lol!.. But since now I got more cooking stuff, I was able to make dishes cooked out of the slow cooker, oven baked, grilled and pressure cooker. Im so glad I got the Kapampangan genes ü.. More of cooking videos as we get along here on my blog.

If you want to get more details abouf this recipe, feel free to comment below. Thanks!

Much l❤ve,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...