Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My First..

Hi guys! Welcome to my page.  I must admit that this is like the nth time that I am starting a blog again but I will try my best to update this every now and then.  Actually, I was thinking about putting up a Youtube channel where I can do vloggings and all that stuff but Im afraid I cannot keep up with it lol! I want this blog to be everything about being a mom, or it could be anything under the sun. Random thoughts and things that I could share with you guys.  Anyhow, since today is my first day to post a blog, lets start it with an introduction (as usual).  And so I decided to do the "25 Facts About Me" questions which is also trending in YT. So here it goes..

What is your middle name?: Anne
What was favourite subject at school?: Arts and Science
What is your favourite drink?: Mt.Dew ü
What is your favourite song at the moment?: hmmmm honestly im no longer updated with the latest trends in music since I've been listening to Barney's Songs and Nursery Rhymes all the tiiiiime!.. #mommyfied
What is your favourite food?: anything sweets. omg! Fattening it is!
What is the last thing you bought?: Converse ballet flats on Black Friday Sale lol!.. 
Favourite book of all time?: im not really into books. 
Favourite Colour?: Black, purple, yellow
Do you have any pets?: Yes. A 3yo pembrooke corgi and we named her Lilly
Favourite Perfume?: Victoria's Secret, Clinique Happy
Favourite Holiday?: Christmas
Are you married?: 2 years and counting
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes. 3 times
Do you speak any other language?: Tagalog/Filipino
How many siblings do you have?: 2 older sis and bro
What is your favourite shop?: Forever21, Joanns, Papaya
Favourite restaurant?: Im ok with Chilis and Applebees. Nothing fancy.
When was the last time you cried?: I dont remember..ugh!
Favourite Blog?: Imma do bloghopping some other  time
Favourite Movie?: Selena, Armaggedon, The Notebook, Forest Gump
Favourite TV show?: The Big Bang Theory, Glee, Supergirl, Prison Break, Ellen deGeneres Show, Say Yes To The Dress, Ridiculousness
PC or Mac?: PC Win10
What phone do you have?: Huawei Honor 5x
How tall are you?: 5ft 4in
Can you cook?: Yes. Filipino dish as my specialty lol! But I love eating mexican and chinese food its just that I dont feel like learning them how to cook hah!

Got this questions from https://everywhereyoulook.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/25-questions-tag-facts-about-me/

Ok so there you have it. Timecheck its 12:26am 121416. Hubby and baby sleeping soundly whilst im wide awake! #mommyfied .. But I guess I have to catch some sleep and wake up at 4am to prepare my hubby's lunch for work. #mommyfied will be talking about my everyday routine as we get along here in my page. See you on my next post! Ü

❤Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...