Tuesday, September 25, 2018

DIY Decorative Storage Boxes

And Im back with another DIY that I would like to share to everybody. After organizing stuff from my kids' room and our laundry room, I was thinking about organizing our bathroom sink cabinet in our master's bedroom too but unfortunately I ran out of DollarTree storage bins and it may take some time before I can make a trip there again. Then I saw empty adult diaper boxes in our garage and thought about of making something out of nothing. Until I had an idea to turn these into decorative storage boxes.




I just had few things that I used in this project.

1. Contact paper. (I chose the 18" x 9ft size)
2. Masking tape
3. Scissors and box cutter
4. Old white blanket
5. Tacky glue

Starting of by chopping off the top panels of the box, then putting the masking tape to smoothen the part of the box that was cut, next is to cover the entire outer part of the box with the contact paper. Then finally,  measuring the height and width of the box (x2) and cut the blanket according to the measurement  and glue the side and bottom opening and flap fabric showing the clean/right side. (or just leave it without the fabric lol!)

I have 6boxes and so far I made 3 so once I finished them, I'll definitely start organizing our bathroom sink cabinet. So there you have it. I hope you find this DIY interesting and fun. 'til next time.

Photo edited through PicCollage App

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...