Monday, September 4, 2017

My Kid's Closet Organization Ideas

Another Pinterest Ideas for me. I've been working on this for the past week and I finally finished it. I converted Shiloh's closet to fit another set of clothing for Babytwo since I decided not to set up another room as another nursery. I kept one room as a guest room here upstairs and the other room downstairs as a playroom/guestroom since it has a fullsize bed too. Anyway, these ideas were all from Pinterest and as you know me, nothing expensive was use with this transformation lol! So let me go ahead and start sharing my closet organization ideas and let me know what are your thoughts or suggestions about it.

This is how it looked like before.


This is a 2door, not a walk-in closet. On the top shelf, I have clothes that are still too big for Shiloh and clothes that I will have Babytwo to use. I don't mind if these were all Shiloh's preloved but I guess that's being practical since kids grow up so fast and 2yrs wasn't really long ago. Btw, going back, I had these clothes on a vacuumed bag which looks nice but would look pretty neat and organized if the contents wasn't showing at all. Labelling is the key not to get confuse. So what I did was I grabed Shiloh's diaper boxes, covered it with matching con-tact papers and that's where I put all the clothes that are not yet ready to wear. Then I sorted out the clothes for Babytwo and hang those 0-3 and 3-6mos clothings for now.


I also made a 2nd layer to hang those tiny clothes and I used this closet doubler and hang it in the grillings of the shelves.




Next is, I used to have this brown drawer for Shiloh's everyday shirt, shorts, intimates and bath towels which I got rid off and put it in my closet instead😆.  In replace to that drawer, I bought this 6cube storage shelf and 6matching gray chevron patterned storage bins (my eyes got kinda tired of seeing pink stuff so I went gray this time. Lol!).



 I labelled all storage bins as to Shiloh's everyday shirt and shorts, travel pants and shorts, socks, undies  and bath towels. On top of this 6cube shelf are transparent shoe boxes with lids (which I never used to keep my shoes)


and labelled it to where I can put Babytwo's bibs, headbands, hats and socks and burp clothes. I also have these 2mini plastic crates for her tiny shoes!. Thank God im a keeper! Or else I will end up spending bucks on these again. On the other side, I have a 3cube shelf with the same bins for Babytwo's short and longsleeve onesies and leggings.

So, there you have it. And as a super excited 2nd time mom, I also set up the play yard, baby chair and the swing but for sure these will be all transported to the master's bedroom since the kids will be staying with us.


PS.
I also sorted out some clothes and toys to be donated and I just have to find some time to drop it off to Newman Resource Center.

Much love,
Anne

**📆5days to go til my CSection Surgery👶**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...