Saturday, April 20, 2019

Samsung DV150F Video Test in 2019



I got a Samsung DV150F camera sent to me by my Boss (online) for a project that I will be doing and I am so curious about this camera of how is the video and audio quality since this was manufactured in 2013 and has been discontinued by Samsung and all of the video test I found in Youtube were from 3, 5 or 7 years ago.




So here's a quick vlog/video test for the day and I will be exhausting this camera on my next travel vlog in Universal Studios Hollywood next week with my family and friends.

If you have or you had this camera, let me know your thoughts about it.

Specs and review links are posted below just incase you wanna know more about this camera.

Hope you having a great day everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for more camera details and reviews:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Music Source: https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
Title: Cute by Bensound
Video edited via: Vlogit and YouCut App
Camera used: Samsung DV150F

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...