Sunday, March 31, 2019

Tell Me Where It Hurts by MYMP (cover)

I super love this song but since my strumming skill is only limited to the basic chords 😋, I asked my friend and former co-worker, Jops Canlas and his nephew Abrahm to do an instrumental for me where I can PIP my video while singing. And it turned out to be like this!! Lol I miss those days where I can jam with live bands during our happy hour after shift or during day offs. Btw, I hope you like this video and I'll surely ask for more collabs (naks! Collab!!!) with them.. Thanks guys and sensya na gilu da kayu though we are half-way around the world hahahaha!!! _______________________________________ 🎼Credits to the owner Original music not ours. Title: TELL ME WHERE IT HURTS Singer: MYMP 📽: Video edited through Vlogit App

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...