Monday, July 31, 2017

DIY Laptop Bag



Tadaa! My $7.18 version of laptop bag. Thanks  to my Joann's coupon😉. I recently got myself an Acer Chromebook R11💻 (my 2y/o laptop bid goodbye to me already😞) to use for my freelancing job with matching hardshell case and matched it up with this pink bandana pattern fabric and hotpink fleece fabric that I used as my batting material to make it a little bit cushiony and adds protection to my laptop. I made this bag with a huge pocket infront to hold up my charger, mouse and my phone. This project was really a challenge for me😜. This is the first time i work with zippers and trust me when I say that it is not easy for beginners like me but atleast I love how it turned out and it's worth a try.

Anyhow, below is my Pinterest inspiration and I will leave the link here just incase you want to make your own laptop bag too.

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChocoBananaOatmeal Cookies

Hey Moms and Dads of Preschoolers like me, here is my latest discovery (well, atleast new to me lol!) that your picky eater won't resist...